These great Quesadillas are easy to make and are baked in the oven for quick preparation for those impatient fans waiting on the sideline!
- 2 pounds cooked Shrimp, chopped
- 1 jar Robert’s Reserve Roasted Pineapple Habenero Dip
- 2 cups shredded HEB Mexican Blend Cheese
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 pack Southwest Style Flour Tortillas – made fresh in the store
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix first four ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Place half the tortillas on baking sheets. Spread with shrimp mixture, then top with second tortilla. Press tops down gently and top with additional cheese and green onions, if desired.
- Bake until cheese melts, about five minutes. Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges and serve those free agents these Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas while they are warm.
Serve with fresh guacamole (buy it fresh made in the Produce Department) and Sour Cream.
Quesadillas can also be cooked on the griddle or in a heavy skillet 2-3 three minutes on each side, until cheese melts and tortilla is slightly browned. If using this method, omit the additional cheese and onions on the top tortilla until after cooking.