- 1 – 16 ounce package uncooked Pasta
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup plus one can Milk
- 1 jar Cookwell & Company Green Chile Stew
- 1 – 16 ounce package Natural Pulled Pork
- 1 – 8 ounce bag Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain. Heat soup, milk and Green Chile Stew in pot until well incorporated and hot. Heat Pulled Pork in microwave for two minutes.
Place Pasta in a 13 X 9 inch baking dish, add Pulled Pork and mix to incorporate.
Pour Green Chile – Cheese mixture over and mix to incorporate well.
Top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese and bake in 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese id melted and casserole is hot.