- 1 jar Cookwell and Company Fin & Feather Marinade
- 1 small container Greek Yogurt with Pineapple
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges – 15 ounce, drained
- 1 bag Orecchiette (17.6 ounce) Pasta or shape of your choice
- 1 large Honey Crisp Apple, cored and cubed
- 1 bunch White Seedless Grapes, Halved
- 1 cup Amaretto Glazed Pecans, coarsely chopped
1. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to fully cool.
2. Core and cube apple.
3. Place pasta in large bowl and add all ingredients, mix to fully incorporate and coat with dressing.
Serving suggestion: Place on lettuce leaf and sprinkle with poppy seeds.