- 2 pounds Chicken
- 1 – 10 ounce bag sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 bottle Brooklyner Wheat Beer
- 1 – 7 ounce container chopped Celery and Onion
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can Petite Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 1 jar Cookwell & Company Sweet Heat Sauce
- Ottavia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Adam’s Reserve House Rub
Heat 4 tablespoons Olive Oil in large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Season Chicken with House Rub and place in skillet and brown all sides. Add Beer and deglaze pan,
then add onion, celery, tomatoes and mushrooms, simmer until chicken is tender and done.
Meanwhile cook Penne Pasta al dente, according to package directions, drain and rinse well with cold water. Set aside.
Add jar of Sweet Heat Sauce to chicken mixture and continue to simmer with lid off until thick glaze is obtained. Pour chicken mixture over Pasta and serve with Salad and crusty bread.