These Sliders are so flavorful and juicy due to the infusion of Roasted Corn Salsa. Makes about 24 Sliders for those hungry folks on the sidelines!
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 jar Cookwell & Company Roasted Corn Salsa
- 1 Egg
- 1 jar Robert’s Reserve Jalapeno Dip
- 2 cups grated or small cubed Cheddar Cheese
- These sliders can be baked in a 350 degree oven, cooked on the grill or in a heavy skillet on top of the stove. In all methods turn once to ensure even cooking and cook until desired doness is reached.
- Mix ground beef, egg and roasted corn salsa together well. Form into desired patty size. Cook according to desired method.
- Warm slider buns in oven and coat inside of top and bottom bun generously with Jalapeno Dip. Place slider in bun and serve to those hungry fans. Lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle are optional. These sliders are great just as they are!