The Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce with the Richness of the Bacon Jam added makes the perfect combination
- 4 Ribeye Steaks
- 4 tablespoons Ottavio Olive Oil
- Adam’s Reserve Rib, Roast and Steak Rub
- 2 cups Dry Red Wine, such as Billhook Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 jar Better Than Good Bacon Jam
- 2 bags (10 ounces each) Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
Rub Steaks with Olive Oil to moisten, then rub with Steak Rub, set aside for 5 to 10 minutes. Grill or Pan Fry steaks until desired degree of doneness is attained. Remove to warm holding area.
Place Mushrooms in same pan over high heat, add Bacon Jam and stir to coat well, when hot add Wine and continue to cook on high heat until wine reduces, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve Red Wine Mushroom Sauce over Steaks.
Perfect with Potatoes Antoinette