- King’s Hawaiian Buns
- 1 – 15 ounce can Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 – 15 ounce can Black Beans, drained
- 3/4 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole kernel Corn, drained
- 1/2 jar Green Valley Ranch Fig and Sweet Onion Sauce
Combine beans in large bowl and mash with a fork,
Add Breadcrumbs, Corn, Egg and Sauce, mix to incorporate ingredients.
Form mixture into patties, place patties in hot olive oil over medium high heat and cook until brown and slightly crispy.
Serve with Texas on The Plate Chipotle Ketchup