- 2 pounds H-E-B Natural Angus Beef Skirt Steak
- 1 cup Cookwell & Company Pecos 83 BBQ Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve Southwest Ancho Rub
- 2 Limes for Juice
- Four Tortillas
- Garnish: Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, Shredded Cheese
1. Drizzle Marinade over Beef. Let Stand 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Shake Beef to remove excess marinade and season with Southwest Ancho.
3. Grill Beef according to time and temperature directions on package; cook to desired doneness. Remove from grill and squeeze fresh lime over beef; set aside for five minutes.
4. Thinly slice beef, across the grain; serve in hot flour tortillas with toppings of your choice.