- 1 jar Canyon Foods Garlic Essence Vinaigrette
- 8 ounces Gluten Free Pasta
- 2 pounds Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Italian Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 2 Lemons, one for juice, one thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Asparagus, cut into one inch pieces
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Flour
Cook Pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse under cool water.
Place Shrimp in large bowl, squeeze juice of one lemon over and add contents of Garlic Essence, retaining garlic cloves, dice cloves and add to shrimp, mix to incorporate, set aside.
Slice second lemon into thin slices, chop Parsley and set aside.
Pour wine into large skillet and boil for 5 minutes to reduce by half
Add Shrimp mixture and cook until shrimp are pink
Add Asparagus, Parsley and Lemon Slices, stir to incorporate. Mix 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Flour with a few tablespoons water and pour into Shrimp mixture, cook for 2 minutes to thicken sauce.
Serve over cooked pasta.