- 1/2 cup Ottavio Olive Oil
- 8 Eggs
- 3/4 to 1 loaf Asiago Cheese Bread
- 3/4 teaspoon Adams Reserve Truffle Salt
- 1 wedge Frescolina Ricotta Salata, crumbled
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese, grated
- 1 jar Cookwell & Company Green Chile Stew
- Crema Mexicana and Green Onion for Garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13 X 9 inch baking pan with Olive Oil.
Tear Bread into chunks and place on bottom of baking dish.
Beat eggs in a large bowl with remaining Olive Oil and Truffle Salt
Add Green Chile Stew to egg mixture and whisk to incorporate.
Crumble Ricotta over bread
Top with 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese. Pour egg mixture over bread and use spoon to move egg well into bread.
Top with remaining Colby Jack Cheese and bake for 30 – 45 minutes, or until knife inserted into middle comes out clean and top is lightly browned.
Garnish with chopped Green Onion and Crema Mexicana.
Makes a great breakfast dish!