Ever wondered with do to with left-over ham and get tired of the beans and ham routine?
Try this refreshing salad……….
- 4 cups Ham, cubed
- 1 – 16 ounce package Salad Macaroni
- 1 pint Champagne Tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch Asparagus, sliced
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 jar Canyon Foods Basil Pesto
- 1 jar Canyon Foods Giardiniera Relish
Cook Pasta al dente according to package directions.
Chop and cube all ingredients.
Mix Pasta, Ham, Yogurt, Tomatoes, Asparagus, Pesto and Giardiniera together in a large bowl. Add 1 – 2 teaspoons of salt, as desired.
Refrigerate and serve over lettuce leaves.