- 1 – 2 pounds mild Italian Sausage
- 2 teaspoons Adam’s Reserve Italian Seasoning
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 can Great Northern or Cannellini Beans
- 1 jar Cookwell & Company Cacciatore Sauce
- Garnish – Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Add meat and Italian Seasoning, saute until browned, approximately 8 – 10 minutes. Add Onions and continue to saute until onions are translucent.
Reduce heat to medium low and add Beans and Cacciatore Sauce, simmer 5 – 10 minutes.
Place in serving bowls and garnish with cheese.