- 12 ounces Central Market Whole Wheat Gemelli Pasta
- 6 to 8 ounces fresh Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 bag fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 jar Roasted Red and Yellow Peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1 bottle Cookwell & Company Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 bag Fully Cooked Chicken Strips, cut into bite sized pieces
Cook pasta al dente, according to package directions, stir in peas when pasta is almost done and boil for one to two minutes; pour into colander to drain.
Let stand for five minutes to cool slightly and allow spinach to wilt.
Serve with Artisan Baked Asiago Cheese Bread