- 1 bag Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Chunks
- 1 -16 ounce bag Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 bottle H-E-B Basting Oil
- Juice from one Lemon
- 1/2 cup diced sun-dried Tomatoes
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped Kalamata Olives
- 1 – 6 ounce package shredded Parmesan Cheese
Cook Pasta in boiling water according to package directions, with 4 tablespoons Basting Oil added to water. Drain well under cold running water and return to pot. Meanwhile, heat chicken to package directions and cut pieces in half or bite sized pieces.
Shake Basting Oil well and pour over pasta, squeeze lemon juice over and add: tomatoes, olives, chicken and cheese. Toss to incorporate and serve with Asiago Cheese Bread.