- 1 jar Better Than Good Texas Traditional BBQ Sauce
- 2 pounds Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Angel Hair Coleslaw
- Pico de Gallo, small container
- 1 package Wholly Guacamole
- Adams Reserve Southwest Seasoning
Toss Shrimp with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Southwest Seasoning, set aside
Heat small amount of Olive Oil in heavy skillet over medium high heat, add Shrimp and sauté until just beginning to curl, about 2 minutes, add jar of Better Than Good BBQ Sauce and heat through or until Shrimp are done, about 4 minutes.
Combine Angel Hair Slaw with small container of Pico de Gallo, Guacamole and one heaping capful of Southwest Seasoning, toss to incorporate well.
Place Shrimp in Corn Tortilla and top with slaw, or serve mound of Slaw on plate and top with Shrimp