- 2 pounds Natural Chuck Roast or 2 pounds cubed lamb
- Ottavio Olive Oil
- 1 container Central Market Organics Vegetable Broth
- 2 Adam’s Reserve Bay Leaf
- 1/2 jar Adam’s Reserve Peppercorn & Garlic Sear N’ Crust Rub
- 1 bottle stout or porter beer, such as Guinness
- 1 jar Texas on the Plate Soppin’ Sauce
- 1 – 16 ounce bag frozen pearl onions
- 1.5 pound bag Baby Potatoes
- 1 – 16 ounce bag Carrot Chips
Cut Roast or Lamb into desired chunks and coat with olive oil and then season with Adam’s Reserve Peppercorn & Garlic Seasoning;
Meanwhile heat Dutch oven or large heavy pot over medium high heat with enough olive oil to generously coat bottom of pan. Place meat chunks in pan and sear all sides,
Add broth, Bay leaves and beer, bring to a boil; add Soppin’ Sauce, onions, potatoes and carrots, return to a boil and reduce heat to medium.
Simmer with lid on until meat and potatoes are tender. If stew is too thin thicken with 2 ounces instant mashed potatoes added directly to pot.
Serve with Father O’Leary’s Bock and Brown Sugar Spoon Bread! Yummy!