- 3 pound Chuck Roast
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
- 3 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 – 7 ounce container Chopped Celery and Onions
- 1 can diced Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 – 10 ounce bag sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 – 16 ounce bag Baby Carrots
- 1 bottle Cookwell & Company Garlic and Molasses Marinade
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place Dutch oven over medium high heat and add Olive Oil, meanwhile season Chuck Roast with Rub on all sides.
Place Roast in Pot and sear all sides.
Add Rosemary, Onions/Celery, Tomatoes, Carrots and Mushrooms.
Pour Marinade over Roast and cover.
Place in oven for 2 1/2 hours or until roast reaches 200 degrees internal temperature
Serve with Crusty Artisan Bread and Crisp Salad.