- 1 -1 pound box Orecchiette Pasta or Shape of Your Choosing
- 1 bottle H-E-B Basting Oil
- 1 – 7 ounce container Greek Unflavored Yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound Tickler 18 month aged White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 container Dried Berries
- Dash of Sea Salt
Cook Pasta al dente, according to package directions, using 1/3 bottle Basting Oil added to cooking water.
Cube and coarsely chop Cheese and coarsely chop berries if needed.
Rinse pasta under cold water.
Place pasta in bowl and add all other ingredients, pouring remainder of Basting Oil over all, add a dash of salt if desired.
Mix gently to incorporate and coat pasta with Yogurt and Basting Oil.
Remember: Pasta will absorb 60% of its weight in water; therefore, use a good quality water and always season it well.