- 2 cups uncooked long-grain white or brown rice
- 1/4 cup H-E-B Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Procrastinate Pinot Grigio plus 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 carton three color Diced Bell Pepper
- 1 can Corn
- 1 Poblano Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jar Robert’s Reserve Pineapple – Mango – Coconut – Tequila Sauce
- 1 bag Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lime Juice
- 1 large Avocado, diced
All you need:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place wine and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
Pour hot wine & water mixture into a 13 X 9 baking dish, add the olive oil, salt, rice, bell pepper, corn and chopped poblano chile, stir to mix
Cover tightly with aluminum foil and place in oven. Bake for about 30 minutes
Place Robert’s Reserve Pineapple – Mango – coconut – Tequila Sauce in pan and warm over medium heat. heat Chicken according to package directions. Fluff rice with fork, place on serving dish and top with chicken and spoon Robert’s Reserve Sauce over. Garnish with Avocados and squeeze fresh lime juice over all.